Workshops and tutorials, called “EMC Marathon” at EMC Europe 2023 program, will be organized as interactive educational presentations to provide up-to-date practical help to those new to the subject or requiring an update, as well as to address in-depth topical subjects, often addressing practical issues encountered in the EMC laboratory.
Workshops and tutorials are scheduled for the first and last day of the conference (4th and 8th September 2023). The day is divided into four timeslots, two before lunch and two after. Each timeslot has a duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes and there is a coffee break between the timeslots.
The preferred duration of workshop is two (half a day) or four timeslots (full day) and is typically arranged as a session with a suitable number of presentations by different presenters.
A tutorial has preferably a duration of one or two timeslots and is typically given by one or two persons.You are invited to submit a proposal for a workshop or tutorial contributing on any EMC-related aspects in the technical areas listed here.
The proposal shall be sent in PDF-format to Workshop and Tutorial Chair, Dr. Krzysztof Sieczkarek (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) by the deadline March 31, 2023.
Due to the great interest, please do not delay submitting your Workshop or Tutorial proposals until the deadline! The limited number of timeslots left.
Preliminary (in development) agenda for Workshops and Tutorials is available here.
The final program of Workshops and Tutorials will be available from 30 April, 2023.
For proposals that are accepted, the workshop’s or tutorial’s organizer will be responsible for soliciting presentations, coordinating reviews, corresponding with session speakers, ensuring deadlines are met by all their speakers, corresponding with the symposium Local Committee, and moderating the session at the symposium.
Please note that workshops and tutorials will be held in the rooms of congress center and there are some limitation for EMC experiments performance (i.e. power supply, grounding, space, ect.)!
Please contact organizers when you plan to perform some experiments during the workshop or tutorial!
Proposal for workshop or tutorial must contain the following information:
- Title of Workshop/Tutorial
- Format: Workshop or Tutorial
- Name of Workshop/Tutorial Chair with full contact information, including company/affiliation name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- Description of the Workshop/Tutorial, including objectives, content and novelty
- Description of topics
- List of potential authors/presenters
- An abstract to be included in the symposium Final Program
To prepare your proposal you can use the following Template in MS Word format.
Preliminary presentation (at least some details and description of the presentation) shall be submitted through on-line conference system (www.conftool.org/emceurope2023/) before April 20, 2023. For details read Information and Submission Guidelines for Authors.
Final presentation must be uploaded till July 31, 2023 in one of preferred presentation format. Preparing your presentation please take into account comments and recommendations. For details see here.
Click to download:
- Workshop and Tutorial proposal template (MS Word)
- EMC Europe 2023 Call For Papers and other contribution flyer (4 pages version)
- EMC Europe 2023 Call For Papers and other contribution flyer (compact – 2 pages version)
- EMC Europe 2023 CFP Poster A4 vertical orientation
- EMC Europe 2023 CFP Poster – small horizontal orientation
- EMC Europe 2023 First annoucement flyer (4 pages version)
- EMC Europe 2023 First annoucement flyer (compact – 2 pages version)
|Workshops and tutorials proposal submission:|
March 31, 2023
|Workshops and tutorials acceptance notification:||April 8, 2023|
|Preliminary workshops and tutorials presentation submission:||April 20, 2023|
|Paper acceptance notification:||April 30, 2023|
|Reduced registration fee:||May 31, 2023|
|Final papers submission and payment for authors:||June 01, 2023|
|Final workshops and tutorials presentation submission:||July 31, 2023|