EMC Europe 2023 proudly announces travel grants for students who have registered and co-authored an accepted paper in EMC Europe 2023, on a competition basis. Up to two awards will be granted, each ranging up to 500 Euro subject to travel reimbursement. The recipients will be selected by an awards committee.
Conditions for receiving an award are as follows:
- The applicant must be an author or co-author of an accepted paper in the EMC Europe 2023 conference.
- The applicant must be a full-time student registered toward a Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. degree in a college or university when submitting their applications.
A student who is awarded a student travel grant must attend the conference in person. The student must register, attend, and present the paper/poster (also if the student is a co-author) at the conference. During the expense reimbursement stage, the student must show the proof of having registered to attend the EMC Europe 2023 conference. Payment will only be made to the student as long as the award recipient submits the expense report (with receipts) within 45 days after the conference. More details will be provided to the students who are selected to receive the travel grant.
Application deadline: 1 June 2023
Please address any question by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with mandatory title: ”EMC Europe 2023 STG Question: Your Last Name”.
The application must include the following information and materials:
- A reference letter from Applicant’s advisor.
- Applicant’s up-to-date resume including citizenship and current address (required), and ethnicity and gender (optional, used to broaden the participation of underrepresented students).
- A half-to-one page letter to state the purpose and what the Applicant want to learn by attending the conference.